High Season 2023 (July 1 - Sep 2) - 7 nights minimum (Saturday to Saturday)
Low Season 2023 (May 19 - July 1 and Sep 2 - October 31) - 2 nights minimum
Winterized accommodations are available all year round - 2 nights minimum
Check-In Time: 4:00 PM.
Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests please plan prompt departures. The housekeeping team may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply.
- When you book a stay at Pier100, you will be charged a deposit - 25% of the rental fee.
- Your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check-in date
- Full payment will be charged for bookings processed less than 30 days prior to arrival.
- Upon paying the balance a “Damage Deposit” $300.00 hold will be placed against your credit card. This hold will be kept active throughout the length of their stay, and for 48 hours afterwards to give us a chance to check for damages. Assuming there's no damage, the hold will eventually be automatically released.
- Please refer to the individual accommodation description for the number of guests permitted to stay
- Children under the age of 3 are included in the rate irrespective of accommodation type
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- Please be courteous to other guests around you.
- Loud, objectionable noise is not allowed at any time.
- Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave.
- Profanity or violence towards others and the housekeeping personnel will not be tolerated.
Privacy, security and other policies:
- Due to guest privacy, drones are prohibited on the property.
- Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- Keep your valuables locked up
- Smoking is prohibited in all indoor accommodations.